- Front and back zip pockets
- flap opening and secure hook and ring closure
- Two interior zipped pockets
- Tough and comfy linen adjustable straps of 4cm width
- Industrial looking hooks and rings
- Safety hooks and ring for added security
- Washable in soapy water
SIZE: 25(H) x 38(W) x 18,5(D) in cm
- Bicycle inner tubes, waste product obtained from French bicycle stores
- Straps made from woven linen and polyamide.
- Synthetic felt lining
- Metal hooks and rings
Designed and made in France from materials sourced in Europe.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly
- No quibble 14-day return policy
- Free shipping on all orders over $200 or equivalent
- Safe & Secure checkout
Minimalist and industrial design collides with high fashion with this zero-waste satchel bag made from used bicycle inner tubes. Each item is unique thanks to variations in the tubes used. Save the environment and animals with this bag made from recycled materials.
This satchel-cum-messenger bag is super secure with a central strap that closes with a carabina hook and ring. Multiple pockets on inside and outside to carry iPad mini, paperback book, keys and phone. The large interior compartment is roomy enough for a 15″ laptop or document folders.
A handy feature is also the ability to wear it either rectangular with the zip opener revealed, or to fold over the corners and fasten the corner hooks to the central ring for extra security. The straps are of course fully adjustable.
AVAILABLE IN EUROPE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY