- Single interior zipped pocket
- Single exterior pocket large enough to insert an iPadmini
- Woven linen handles and optional crossbody strap
- Industrial looking hooks and rings
- Washable in soapy water
SIZE: 21(H) x 34(W) x 12(D) in cm
- Bicycle inner tubes, waste product obtained from French bicycle stores
- Straps made from woven linen and polyamide.
- Synthetic felt lining
- Metal hooks and rings
Designed and made in France from materials sourced in Europe.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly
- No quibble 14-day return policy
- Free shipping on all orders over $200 or equivalent
- Safe & Secure checkout
Minimalist and industrial design collides with high fashion with this zero-waste handbag made from used bicycle inner tubes. Each item is unique thanks to variations in the tubes used. Save the environment and animals with this bag made from recycled materials.
This handbag with optional crossbody strap is super roomy with a large central boxy compartment for A5 books, purse and iPad mini. Both interior and exterior zipped pockets for iPad mini, keys and phone.
AVAILABLE IN EUROPE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY