- Front zip pocket
- Zipper opening
- Interior zipped pocket
- Tough and comfy linen adjustable straps
- Industrial looking hooks and rings
- Safety hooks and ring for added security
- Washable in soapy water
SIZE: 43(h) x 38(L) x 0,5(l) in cm
- Bicycle inner tubes, waste product obtained from French bicycle stores
- Straps made from woven linen and polyamide.
- Synthetic liner
- Metal hooks and rings
Designed and made in France from materials sourced in Europe.
- Vegan, cruelty-free and environmentally friendly
- No quibble 14-day return policy
- Free shipping on all orders over $200 or equivalent
- Safe & Secure checkout
AVAILABLE IN EUROPE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
Minimalist and industrial design collides with high fashion with this zero-waste backpack made from used bicycle inner tubes. Each item is unique thanks to variations in the tubes used. Save the environment and animals with this bag made from recycled materials.
The backpack features a front zip pocket which could home an iPad mini or paperback book. On the inside there is a smaller pocket which could still hold keys and a phone. The large interior compartment is roomy enough for a 15″ laptop or document folders.
A handy feature is also the ability to wear it either rectangular with the zip opener revealed, or to fold over the corners and fasten the corner hooks to the central ring for extra security. The straps are of course fully adjustable.